Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sisters over Misters....or not.

So here's the issue: ditching. My best friend in the whole world has a boyfriend who is going off to college soon and of course she'll miss him but does that mean she ditches me in the mean time until he leaves? No? Yes? I'll write myself through it.
Yes, it hurts. It's jealousy at it's best. She was there for me when I had my heart ripped out and I was there for her when "Stab" did it to her. I wanted to kick his ass.
The thing is, does that mean it's okay for her to put me second to Jesse while he is still in Texas?
Yes-ish.
Unfortunately I know she is hurting that he will be leaving. She will eventually make time for me...
In the down time I guess I'll just be supportive.
I think that this happens to everyone at one point. I know I'm right. It's happened to me since 7th grade. It hurts and I think you just have to stay through the rough part. Yes, it sucks but if he's the one then you do want her to be happy.
So some advice, don't talk shit about him, if he is 'the one' then it will be awkward during yalls double dates and when your kids play together.

'If he’s not as wonderful as all that, she will run back to you with red eyes and angry words. This is not the time to be bitter. This is not the time to remind her of all the times she flaked on you when you needed her. This is also not the time to say that you saw it coming, even if you did. This is the time to be understanding and caring. No matter how hard it is not to say he was an ass from the start, you need to keep your mouth shut and be the good friend that she remembers. That’s what you are, after all. You’re her best friend.

In short, life changes. If something is bad, don’t worry, it will pass. If something is good, don’t worry, it will pass. No matter how much we would like it, nothing in this life stays the same. There is no escaping it.' So no. I don't like it but it's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment