Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hot Sundays and State Games

I have a lot of homework to do tonight. Thought I'd update before I go do some. Today was pretty good. I woke up waited in the 8 person line for breakfast, but there was no food when I got up there so I had to wait for Momma Watson (Now Momma DAY) to make some more. I got dressed and ready for the day, although I had nothing to do! I went outside and sprayed Kendra, my little sister, with the hose and watered our dying plants in the front yard. I swear its far too hot in Texas to expect plants to live anyway then I decided to watch the state game from 12/18/10. (Best football game EVER) I guess it was a nice, lazy, chilled Sunday. Time to do a HUGE spanish vocab packet, study for a speaking test and then off to bed. Im tired.
<3
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment