Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rude Siblings, Missing Best Friend and Tobby On The Run

So I told you I'd update. Yeah. Today went as bad as expected. I ended up falling asleep at 11 am and waking up at 4pm. An entire day wasted. I didn't get to hang out with my best friend Selena or even Laurenn. Which disappoints me... Then my siblings (step) come over. Andrew speaks as much as a mute Asian boy -____- and Kendra just learned that our parents are married (they ran off to Vegas) after they have been for almost two months. I laughed. My sister Amy did her usual I'm better than you act and was rude none stop. For anyone that doesn't know. I have a cat named Tobby (pronounced 'Toby'). He is my world. He found me one school morning in late January and since then I can't seem to put him down, although I never used to be a cat person, now I am. My step dads mom moved in with my family recently, which brings the house hold to a grand total of 8 people in a 5 bed room house. Sometimes the house seems smaller then it is. Anyway when moving in she brought her two cocker spaniels. One named Shelby and the other Sheba. Shelby is sweet, Sheba hates me, unless I have food. I used to call them the minions but now I just refer to Sheba as 'the one I don't like that likes to attack me in my own house.' Debbie (step dads mom) let the minions out and let Tobby out at the same time, not knowing or intending on doing it. I didn't realize for about 30 minutes and I went out to talk to my mom and I see Tobby sitting on the pools water fountain scared shitless of the demon dogs and Zeus (family husky) barking at him. I ran over and held him as he shook. Ugh. So now here I am in my room ranting about my lame Saturday night because I'm cool. -___________- I know....
Anyway, I'm going to bed.
Night.
Love, BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment