Thursday, May 19, 2011

What Would You Do?

I was discussing what I would do if the world really ended this Saturday today with my friend Daniel. I then came to the conclusion that I had no idea what I would do if it all ended. When he asked I said I'd tell my mom I loved her but the last action I have no idea. I'm sixteen, I haven't done anything to impact the world. Daniel said he'd tell his girlfriend he was in love with her. My mom said she'd act like nothing was different. My step dad said he'd spend it with his kids. My dad said he'd kiss the people he loved. My step dads mom said she'd try to get all her family in one place and spend it with them. My friend said she'd have sex with Brendon Urie. Another said she'd say all the things she never said to the people who mattered. So many friends said sex, marry celebrities, be with someone they loved, kiss the ones they love, do drugs, talk to ex's. Yet I sit here with not a clue. They all answered immediately. What do I want to do? Sure tell the ones I love that I love them, but after all that? Would I cry? Would I just sit wondering until it ended? It's intriguing. There's something to leave you wondering. I'd kiss the guy I am falling for. I'd tell all the people I love that I love them and probably just stay with my mom and sister and brother and try to act like it's not happening. What would you do?
Think about it.
Have a good night,
BJ. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment